Homework (due Monday, April 3rd): One of the characters on this TV show is your friend. Write them a letter. 75 words.
You can talk about ANYTHING with your friend. Here are some suggestions:
- Michael Scott
- He shouldn’t say things to make his employees uncomfortable
- How does he like being manager of this office?
- Does he like all of his employees?
- Jim Halpert
- What should he do/say to Pam?
- Should he change jobs?
- Tell him you think the tricks he plays on Dwight are funny!
- Dwight Schrute
- Ask him why he does strange things
- Ask him about his job
- Ask him what he likes to do in his free time
- Pam Beasley
- Ask her what she thinks about Jim?
- Ask her what she really wants to do for a job
- What do you think about the way Michael talks to her?
- Ask him how he likes his new job
- Ask him what kinds of companies he has worked at before
- Tell him what kind of job you want to do
Where: Scranton, Pennsylvania (USA)
When: Modern times
Plot: A manager of a paper company office is told his office may have to close.
- Michael Scott, Manager – often says things that make others uncomfortable
- Jim Halpert, Salesman – thinks his job is boring
- Dwight Schrute, Salesman – not normal
- Pam Beasley, Receptionist – likes to draw
- Ryan, Temporary Staff Member – likes to make jokes with Michael