Due Tuesday May 16th:
- P25: B1 (type of your story)
- P29 (a character your story) – must be in your story
- P31 (setting of your story) – do the boxes (be specific!), re-write bottom
- P32 Problem ONLY (of your story) – like any movie- what are they trying to do?
- P42: G5 (Closing (ending) of your story) – is it a happy/sad ending?
Once your are done the above, you can start writing your 200-word story on P43 (please write word count at the bottom!)
Tuesday May 23rd: video recording 4C students reading their stories aloud (you will only get a cue card to write points of your story on)